Saturday, June 30, 2007

Old Nail Comes Off

Saturday, June thirtieth, two thousand and seven

Last night the old nail of my left little finger fell off after I had been waiting long for that. The new nail hasn't come out completely yet but I'm so happy now because I wont' suffer from the pain any more that occurs when the old nail is caught in something.
The finger looks so strange that anyone who takes a look at it would say like, "Yuck!", "Grotesque!", "Ew!", or something like those. (^_^; Let me upload the picture below.

grotesque finger

To change the subject, serious flooding occurred in Texas, according to the English news I sometimes read on my cell phone. Since an American guy who used to be an English teacher of mine lives there, I couldn't help but ask him if he is OK by email. Although I haven't gotten his reply yet, I hope he doesn't have any serious problems from my heart.

No comments: