Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Try To Cut Down

Tuesday, May twenty ninth, two thousand and seven

Since I'm kind of tied up with my work nowadays, I can't help but drink a little more alcohol than usual every night. Sort of alcoholic, I guess. I've realized that's a bad idea for having a good sleep and relaxing. As a matter of fact, I'm not able to sleep tight these days. I guess it's caused by too much alcohol. In fact, I tend to be fine on the next day when I don't get much beer. Let me try to decrease the amount I have beer on weekdays from now on. Besides, I'll be able to reduce time for dinner and do something else instead, for instance, listening to Heavy Metal , playing cards with my kids, and studying English... I'm not convinced of doing the last thing though. :p
Anyway, it's now or never to cut down on the amount of drinking! To be honest, I suppose it's really difficult for me to do that... almost impossible though.... X(
Just give it a try... maybe... hehe.


it's now or never: やるなら今だ。

No comments: