Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ranking Second

Thursday, May Seventeenth, two thousand and seven

When you google with a keyword in Japanese related to a recycling industry my factory belongs to, my factory's web site comes up as the number 2 or 3 on the result list. But when searching with the keyword on the search engine provided by Yahoo! Japan, it used to be ranked as the number 20 or so in spite of the SEO I implemented into it. Actually Yahoo! Japan search engine is more popular than Google in Japan. Therefore I've been considering how to make the web site rank up for a long time.
Today I tried to check its ranking on Yahoo! Japan. I was so surprised at looking at the result because it was ranked as the number 2 although I haven't done anything special. I guess that the system has been changed recently. I've just realized that's why we've got many emails lately.

No comments: