Friday, May 11, 2007

Too Much Garlic Bothers Me

Friday, May eleventh, two thousand and seven

I was going to take some free talk English lessons this evening but I changed the decision due to some reasons. To begin with, my physical condition is sort of bad. I guess it's caused by the this week's strange weather, sometimes hot and sometimes cool. I'm under the weather because of the funny weather. :) Secondly, my mom has just prepared nice fish for our dinner actually, so I want to have it with my whole family tonight. However, I'll have to compete with my kids to eat as much amount of the dish as I want to, because they have been growing by leaps and bounds. (^^;
Anyway, the dish is lightly-roasted bonito served with sliced onion and some garlic. Since I'm taking a couple of regular English lessons next morning, I won't be able to have it with a lot of garlic. If I have garlic too much, my teachers and study buddies will hate me in the cause of the bad breath.


by leaps and bounds = dramatically, rapidly
lightly-roasted bonito: カツオのたたき

No comments: