Thursday, May 31, 2007

Go To Bar60

Thursday, May thirty first, two thousand and seven

A secret girlfriend sent me an email today to hit BAR60, where I sometimes go get a drink, together tomorrow night. Actually she lives in an apartment close to the bar and have alcohol with me once in a while in the bar. Let me have a good time with her! hehe...

Just kidding, of course. (^^; She's not my girlfriend, but an ex-coworker of mine who is an excellent computer system engineer as well as I used to be. :p Besides, she's getting married this autumn. The purpose she wants to get together is that she has me write down a message for an old man, who is my ex-boss when I was a computer system engineer. Apparently, he's now her boss and retiring very soon. Because I had a lot of works with him, not only she but also he want me to leave a message on a card which is going to be written down words by his current subordinates and ex-subordinates. Even though six years has already passed since I quit the job, both of them still remember me. I'm so happy and glad that I can't help but hit the bar tomorrow night with her! (^^;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long time no see!
This is my first comment written in English.
I guess I take some mistakes, could you please forgive my mistakes?

I sometimes envy that you've
been keeping good firendship to your old co-workers because of your serious attitude to your works and your charactor.

I'd like to make good friendship like you from now!!

plow7010 said...

Hey Jutaro,
Yeah, it's been a long time, hasn't it? How's everything going?

Do you remember Mr.Wada? He's the one who I mentioned on this article. Apparently, he's going to retire pretty soon. Anyway, why don't we hit the bar together if you like? (^^;

TTYS