Saturday, May 26, 2007

Farewell & Birthday Party

Saturday, May twenty sixth, two thousand and seven

This afternoon I'm taking the last free talk lessons of the Canadian female teacher who is leaving Japan next week. After all I wasn't able to take her regular lessons before she leaves. I had been eager to take them from my heart because I've heard she is one of the most excellent teachers in the English school. Anyway, I'm going to present her a CD, which I sometimes give the teachers who leave Japan.

Besides, tonight I'm having a birthday party for an American guy at LONE STAR, that serves nice Mexican food and so many kinds of alcohol in Izumisano city, Osaka. He haven't been there and have wanted to go get a drink there as far as I know, so my friends and I organized the party actually. Since my kids asked me to take them fishing, I can't get drunk tonight and have a hangover tomorrow. :)

No comments: