Saturday, May 05, 2007

I AM Single Today

Saturday, May fifth, two thousand and seven

Today my wife took all of our children to her parents' home. Actually, she takes them there once in a while to make herself comfortable, because her parents(my parents-in-law) take care of them so well whenever they are in their house. Once they left home, I can spend my private time for myself today. I'm kind of single today, so let me go out and try to get a new nice girlfriend instead of my wife. :) haha.... Just kidding.

I took a couple of regular English lessons at the usual school this morning. All of them got in my hair(=drove me nuts?)! Too difficult! Especially, one of the teachers tend to like teaching us difficult lessons with tons of new words. I've got a little migraine but the lessons were good stimulation for my old and tough brains, I think.

I'm considering now how my spare time spend tonight....


"quotes from LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English"
get in somebody's hair(informal): to annoy someone, especially by always being near them (人を悩ます)
migraine [uncountable and countable]: an extremely bad headache, during which you feel sick and have pain behind your eyes (片頭痛)
stimulation [uncountable]: thing to encourage or help an activity to begin or develop further (刺激)

No comments: