Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Best Way To Study English

Wednesday, May thirtieth, two thousand and seven

I don't mean to brag, but I can speak English a little bit actually. Therefore some of my acquaintances sometimes ask me what the best way to learn English is.

I personally think the method would depend on the person because everyone has different circumstances, such as school days and occupations. Since there are tons of private schools, books or something like those related to English study in Japan, it's quite difficult to choose the best one for everyone. To be honest, there's no way I can select it for those who want to improve their English skills. I mean, they have to find out the best way by themselves. In my case, I sometimes make English conversations in my mind when I don't have things to do, such as on a train and a bus. To tell the truth, I was practicing my English in my mind on a train the other day when I made a sound loudly and got attention from other passengers. Of course I didn't mean to do that, needless to say, I was extremely embarrassed then. X(

No comments: