Sunday, May 06, 2007

Distribution of E-Mail Newsletter

Sunday, May sixth, two thousand and seven

I distributed the first email newsletter of mine this morning somehow, which contains some information for English study. It was my first time to produce such contents by the email service which is called "MiniMag" in Japan.

Actually, someone emailed me about the misspelling in a Japanese sentence of the email newsletter with some advice as soon as I put it out. I actually don't know who he or she is, but I think I'm lucky to get such an email from my heart. Whenever I get emails with good opinion or things like that from anyone unknown to me, I'm glad to have used the Internet.

Anyway, let me have lunch at home from now, and go out to take a massage in order to prepare this week's work. There is a nice massage shop in front of the English school I used to belong to. The reason I say it's a nice massage shop is that there are many young masseuses(female masseurs) in the shop. hehe.

No comments: