Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Something Wrong in My Left Hand

Tuesday, May eighth, two thousand and seven

I have felt something funny in my left palm since I hurt my left finger. Whenever I work in my factory and try to hold something with my left hand, I feel the gripping power had gone down. I can't say for sure but the cause should be the injury.

Not to change the subject, but I've been trying to post my English diary everyday. But, in the back of my mind, I always feel doubtful about the effect on my study. In fact, waking or sleeping, my poor skills, especially speaking skill, are on my mind. That might be the cause I can't sleep tight nowadays. haha... Just kidding. I wanted to make some sentences with the new words I mentioned above. :-p Only my left hand's problem is true. The strange feeling in my left palm is really on my mind.


I can't say for sure: はっきりとは言えないけど
Not to change the subject, but... : 話は変わるけど
in the back of one's mind: 心の片隅で
waking and sleeping: 寝ても覚めても
on one's mind: 気にかかっている

No comments: