Sunday, May 27, 2007

Fishing

Sunday, May twenty seventh, two thousand and seven

Since my third son asked me to go fishing together the other day, I took him, my daughter and my wife to the sea today. But we got only one fish in spite of his expectation, so he was disappointed so much. I guess we couldn't get many fish because of today's bad tide. In my opinion, it's more important for children to have a lot of experience and knowledge than having good results. Talking of "tide", I've heard an English proverb before, "Time and tide wait for no man." Ah! I have to review all of the English lesson I have taken before!

Anyway, it's a good season to have outdoor leisure now, therefore I can't help but go out somewhere every Sunday. It would be much better for me to travel with her if I had a secret girlfriend, though. :p

Let me post some pictures I took during the fishing below. Ah, All of them are out of focus! Apparently, I took them with the close range mode. (ToT)

Time and tide wait for no man. 歳月人を待たず(光陰矢の如し?)

fishing
fishing
fishing

No comments: