Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Drank Too Much Again

Wednesday, May second, two thousand and seven

I went get a drink to a bar in front of Izumisano station. I wanted to have dinner with some beer slowly after taking a bath because today's work was so tough due to kind of hot weather that I couldn't help but break a lot of sweat. But my wife asked me naggingly to finish having dinner sooner in order to clear off the table. When it comes to housework, she tends to act rather bossy actually. Since I was a bit tipsy, I got upset and went out alone saying, "Let me go get a drink! Bye!" That's why I hit the bar. :)
I like the bar's atmosphere, so I visit there about once a week these days. When I was having some beer, a young female friend of mine came to the bar to have alcohol with me. How lucky! I enjoyed having a chat with her, however, I got drank too much. How stupid I was....orz

No comments: