Saturday, May 12, 2007

Takoyaki & Hit Bar

Saturday, May twelfth, two thousand and seven

I was going to hit a bar right after taking some English lessons, but my wife didn't allow me to do that. She asked me to have a Takoyaki party with all family members this evening and then go to the bar. But when I got home after the lessons, the party already started and there are almost no Takoyakis I can have. Apparently, my children couldn't wait to eat Takoyaki, so she decided to start the party much earlier than I had expected. Their impolite behavior to the breadwinner in my family totally drove me mad!
Anyway, I visited the bar I sometimes have beer and found two Americans. They are very funny. They tried to teach me Spanish. Actually, the bar's master, a young Japanese lady, can speak not only English but also Spanish, besides, the American guys have studied Spanish in their school days. I had a great time thanks to them and promised to get together sometime in the Mexican bar near the bar we met tonight.

"Salud!", which means "Cheers!" in Spanish.


"quotes from LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English"
breadwinner: the member of a family who earns the money to support the others

No comments: