Thursday, May 03, 2007

Outdoor Goods

Thursday, May third, two thousand and seven

Since I had a BBQ under kind of hot weather the other day, I've got a lot of suntans. It was really hot to have a BBQ under the sun without tarps. So I decided to get an excellent stuff to have a BBQ even under hot weather.
I went shopping to buy a new chair to use in outdoor leisure because the current one is really old and used-up. I bought a new chair and a small side table, in addition, a big tarp to keep the sun off. Actually I'm going fishing with my family tomorrow. I'm going to use the stuff at the beach during the fishing. This afternoon I practiced the setup of the tarp with my eldest son, in order to set it up quickly tomorrow. It was relatively easy but needs at least two people to build up.


used-up: ボロボロになった
keep the sun off: 日差しをよける

No comments: