Sunday, May 13, 2007

Presents

Sunday, May thirteenth, two thousand and seven

An American friend of mine is leaving Japan soon and another American friend's birthday comes soon, too. So the facts made me go shopping today. I got the Americans some Japanese traditional items in a big shopping mall. When they come to their parties, I would say to them, "It's not much but I hope you like it." or things like that. I'm looking forward to having the parties with them and other friends. But on the other hand, I'm a little afraid of my wife's anger against my going get a drink every Saturday. :) What do you think? Is going for a drink once a week too often?
Anyway, let me do as I like as often as possible. :) Whenever I asked my master if it's OK to go out alone, she replies, "Suit yourself!" though.


Suit yourself!:好きにしなさい!

No comments: