Thursday, May 10, 2007

Phone Call Drives Me Bananas

Thursday, May tenth, two thousand and seven

This morning one of our customers made a phone call to me. He asked me to load our products onto the truck arranged by him this Saturday afternoon. I was going to take some free talk English lessons then but I have to work in my factory in order to live up to his expectation. How nice of me.... :) Anyway, I'm taking some regular English lessons this Saturday morning. However, I'll have to go back to my factory as soon as the lessons end. To tell the truth, he often drives me nuts(bananas) asking too much. I can't help but have a lot of alcohol due to the annoying demand. Let me hit the bar I sometimes go get a drink this Saturday night. Actually the bar's master is a young Japanese lady, so I expect to have a good time with her. :p Besides, time permitting, I'll go to the English school I used to belong to tomorrow night so that I can practice my English in its free talk lessons instead of the lessons I was planning to take this Saturday afternoon.

No comments: