Friday, July 28, 2006

Rainy Season Has Ended

July 28th, 2006

The rainy season in Osaka has just ended up! It had been humid but not been so hot during the season. So I could work easily in my factory but won't be able to do that any more. TOO HOT in it! I usually have a lot of beer after work, but need much more from now on!

And now, I have a nice plan today, which is going get a drink with some of my ex-coworkers in Namba, in the south part of Osaka city. All of them are still computer system engineers. Of course they are at home in computer and I used to be, but I've lost my touch.(ToT)
Anyway, I've been alive only for going get a drink this evening as the purpose of life over this week. I'm going to shoot the breeze with them and expect to have the very best time for us. I haven't seen them for one year or so, therefore we have such many things we want to talk that the party must be crazy and fantastic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»