Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Perfect Score

July 4th, 2006

My eldest son brought back the results of the term-end tests which he took last week for the first time at junior high school. Most of the results are over the averages, but only the score of Japanese was under the average of it. I don't usually care about the scores, because from my point of view, the process of studying is more important for children than its result. However, I was so glad to look at the result of his English test.

perfect scoreHe got a PERFECT SCORE!!!
(100 points)


It was really excellent as his teacher wrote down. I was so wired that I couldn't fall asleep easily last night. (^_^:)

I praised him and expressed my pleasure with all English phrases I knew.

For instance:
You did it!
Excellent!
Good job!
You made my day!
I couldn't be happier!


I absolutely think that he is my son. Actually, I had been worried that he might not be my son sometimes. haha. Just kidding. :)

No comments: