Saturday, July 29, 2006

Paint the town Red

July 29th, 2006

I hanged out with some of my ex-coworkers last night and visited Cinquecento, a nice bar in Osaka, with them again.


We painted the town red!!! haha. I had 5 mugs of beer at the first place, also 2 mugs of beer and at least 3 cocktails at Cinquecento. I wasn't able to drink so much last night because I had to take some English lessons this morning; however, the teacher told me that I looked kind of in a jam(pickle) when taking an English lesson. I responded him I wasn't in a jam but just had a bit of hangover.

At the first place they brought along a nice lady to let me get to know her. She is one of the greatest ladies I've ever seen! Actually, she has a disability, cannot walk.... So she always has to go everywhere with her wheelchair but belongs to the ski club of the company which I used to work for, in spite of her disability. And she intends to take part in the next Paralympics(para-Olympics) with a gold medalist, who works for the same company. I had never heard of the medalist before, so it sounded exciting and amazing to me. I'm definitely so lucky to meet her and would like to have such a good time with them again. I'm right about keeping in touch with them, despite I don't work for the company now. She taught me without any words that it's the most important to try anything you want to do. I got much energy thanks to her. I intend to have much more time to study English from now on. I'll give it a go! I'd appreciate that, Ms.K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hanged out... should be hung out (hang is an irregular verb so the spelling changes when you put it in the past tense). Your use of verbs will improve if you learn more about regular and irregular verbs (just get a list of irregular verbs and know them).
Michael

plow7010 said...

Hi Micheal,
Thanks. It's nice of you to correct my mistake.
Come and see my blog if you have time.
Takashi.