Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hangover

July 18th, 2006

When I woke up this morning, I felt having a headache due to a terrible hangover. I had at least 8 cans of beer, 350ml, at the BBQ party which I had with one of my Australian friends and some of my Japanese friends at the garage next to my house where my factory used to be, if my memory serves me correctly. But I had a super great time thanks to them, especially a couple of nice women. :)
My Australian friend and I decided to invite some young girls when he sent me an email to have a BBQ party. He seemed to be worried about picking up other girls with my wife(missus) near. haha. Of course, it's OK for me.
Anyway I'm taking a few English lessons from now. I still have a little bit headache, though. I'm used to having a hangover, I could do well tody. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»