Tuesday, February 28, 2006

We did it !

February 28, 2006

Yesterday we operated the freshly reorganized production line in our factory for about 10 hours. Yeah ! We did it ! It worked very well ! The production efficiency has increased around 10%. We can save time from now on ! Till last week we had to work at least 12 hours a day, but we actually expect the working time per day to be 10 or 11 hours. So I'll be able to take 2 days off over this weekend and be able to take lots of English lessons.... Wow ! Wait ! I forgot an important thing ! I have to attend the wedding of an ex-coworkers this Saturday ! I really have a bad memory... SO SORRY to forget that. m(_ _)m I'll surely attend the wedding ceremony on the day !

By the way, I've just studied an English phrase thanks to an e-mail magazine. That phrase is "I aced it !" Sounds cool to me ! So I've just changed the title of my previous article to it. I really wanted to shout out the phrase again in our factory yesterday, "We aced out !"

1 comment:

plow7010 said...

Hey momijidi-san,
Thanks ! I was so glad to see the production line working very well.
Yes, I'm still so busy as you say. Thanks again for your kind comment. Let me not drink too much. haha.