Thursday, February 09, 2006

Proof

February 9, 2005

How old do you think I am ?

As a matter of fact, I'm sometimes looked young for my age. Some people say I look about 35 years old. But my real age is 43, though....
When I was drinking some beer at a bar last week, an Australian lady told me I looked 32 or 33 years old. Sounds so young ! (^o^)/

a little baldI came up with a great joke at that time !
I told her, "It's a proof I'm 43 years old !" , with pointing the top of my head. :-)
She laughed out ! I'm so happy whenever my any jokes are understood.

However, most Japanese people look young for western people. I think it's why I was looked so young then. haha....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Plow,

Very funny.

It sounds like you are "suave" with the ladies :)
(http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/suave)

Maybe this is a new word for you?

plow7010 said...

Hi jd,

Yes, it's a new word for me. The meaning is very gentle, right ? And also, thank you for the information that the word is explained.
Actually, I'm really worried about getting bald. (ToT) - "hearphobia" ? haha... The word's just been made by me. :-)

The face mark, (ToT), means crying. You know ?

Anonymous said...

Me too. But then many Italians start losing their hair in their twentys (jodan ja nai). Must be the food or water. If you like Irish humour try this:

http://foxlish.blogspot.com/

...with Italian