Monday, February 06, 2006

Keep going !

February 6, 2006

One of my American friends is leaving Japan tomorrow. The last party was held last Saturday. The finished time was around 5 am. When I got home around 8 am, my wife got so angry of course. :-p We often quarrel each other but it's not so bad thing in my opinion. It's a good way to release our stress. haha. We'll never divorce....Maybe... Because we have a common sad thing. Actually, our second son died because of his terrible heart problem when he was 11 months old. We have to pray for him together as long as we live.

By the way, I think I'll be able to see the American friend again. I don't know why. Just my feeling. So I never say "BYE", just "See you".

I'll keep going ! Working at our textile mill and studying English SO HARD!

2 comments:

nabocha said...

Hi plow-san, this is nabocha.

Sorry It's been days since visiting your weblog last, but your diary encourages me to study English more!

These days, I really feel I have to memorize English conversation or English meaning of words by English-English dictionary in order to speak English naturally, but I didn't began to do it...

plow7010 said...

Hi nabocha.

That's OK. It's not your responsibility to access my blog.

Many of my friends actually give me lots of good motivation as you say.

Yeah, it's a good way to improve the skill. I'd like to do that likewise. And I've not begun yet, too.