Friday, February 17, 2006

My daughter's birthday

February 17, 2006

my daughter and a chocolate cakeMy daughter's birthday is February 15...... Holly cow ! I forgot posting about her birthday on my blog ! She's just reached the age of five. We had a small party for her at home on the day. Since she likes chocolate cake so much, my wife bought a chocolate cake for her. For me, tasted a little too sweet because I got some chocolate from my wife as a present of Valentine's Day. (In Japan, it's common that women present men some chocolate on Valentine's Day. It's said that the custom is a strategy planned by candy shops.) I had to have such sweet foods for two days in a row.

By the way, my daughter will present her boyfriend some chocolate on February 14 in the future. But she will soon be able to receive something good from him, because her birthday is February 15. :-)

3 comments:

plow7010 said...

Hi momijidi-san,
Thanks for your nice comment. :-)
Yes, she's just reached the age of 5. All her pictures are exactly sort of my treasures as you said.
Take care !

Anonymous said...

Hi Plow,

かわいい写真だ!

plow7010 said...

Hey jd,

Thank you for your comment in Japanese !
I'm so glad ! Yes, she's really so cute as you say. :-)

日本語(にほんご)でコメント(こめんと)してくれてありがとう!
すごく嬉しい(うれしい)です!はい!彼女は、あなたが言う(いう)ように、とても可愛い(かわいい)です!(^_^)