Saturday, February 25, 2006

Aced it !

February 25, 2006

It's an entrance exam season now in Japan, to enter high schools, colleges, or universities. I saw some English exams to enter public high schools in Osaka prefecture on yesterday's morning paper, so I tried answering the questions. Hooray ! I could answer almost all of them correctly ! I aced it ! It's too easy for me ? haha... Anyway, I've just acquired confidence to teach my eldest son English, who is going to enter a junior high school this April. He will take exams to enter a high school someday, so I'll be able to help him. :-)

Today I took off some machines from the production line in our factory with my younger brother and the maker staffs of the machines. And then the staffs carried them to their factory in order to improve the ability. Today's work luckily finished earlier than I expected, so I went to the English school that I usually take some English lessons in order to take some free conversation English classes after a long time this afternoon. It's a good stress release way for me to have a chat in English. :-) Some teachers and students made me relaxed so much. Thanks a lot !

Tomorrow we have to set up the improved machines and have to test if they work well or not. I really wish from my heart they work very well.....

1 comment:

plow7010 said...

Hi momijidi-san,

Thank you for your comment. It's so kind to me.
Olympic game ? Great idea. haha.

Our busy season seems to be continued.... (ToT) I wish it end by the end of March.