Monday, February 20, 2006

Reorganizing, Make conversation

February 20, 2006

I'm still tied up with my work. We have to operate our machinery so hard(at least 12 hours a day) weekdays in order to manufacture tons of our products. On the other hand, we have considered how to increase the production efficiency(生産効率, せいさんこうりつ) for a couple of weeks. So we finally decided to reorganize reorganize our production line this Saturday and this Sunday(on Feb. 25 and 26) even though those days are usually our days off. One of those days ! Of course our employee is going to take his days off on the days.(We have just an employee. Our factory is sort of a family company.) I have to reorganize it with the maker of the machinery and my younger brother. We hate to spend any extra money, so our employee is really very lucky, I suppose. :-)

line

By the way, If you have been studying English language, what are you doing for your study when you have nothing particular(special) to do ? I always make some English conversation in my head when I have nothing to do - such as driving my forklift and taking a bath. I think it's a good way to improve my skill.

No comments: