Wednesday, February 22, 2006

SNS - mixi

February 22, 2006

Do you know what SNS is ?

a screenshot of mixiSNS stands for "Social Networking Site". It's been one of the most popular Internet services in Japan lately, especially "mixi(みくしぃ)" is the No.1 SNS in Japan. Actually, I have an account of it, but I don't access it these days due to my busy job.
Aditionally, I know "Myspace.com" is the most popular SNS in the States. I also have an account of it; however, I rarely access it because I suppose the UI(user interface) is a little confusing and there're so many advertisements on the site.
When I had more spare time, I would often access the site of mixi. I have many nice friends on it. We sometimes exchange our opinion on our respective diaries and some communities. I participate in lots of communities - such as "English Only" and "Sushi". There're so many native English speakers on mixi even though the site is built in Japanese. I guess they are very interested in Japan. As a matter of fact, I got to know some friends on it, who are native English speakers. I'm still tied up with my work as I posted recently on this site. I have to reduce the time of surfing on the Net in order to work so hard and to have the time of my English study. That's why I don't access mixi these days. I'm sad not to see all my friends on it. But, I'll get back to mixi as soon as this busy season has finished.

| | | |

No comments: