Monday, January 02, 2006

Visit My Wife's Home Town

January 2, 2006

This is the second day of January. I'm visiting the house of my parents-in-law. I'm about to leave home. We usually visit there on the second day of January for New Year's greeting.
I always get tense when visiting their house. I suppose most people are the same as me. :-)
But I'll be able to have a lot of excellent dishes there. Yes ! They always serve us lots of delicious foods when we visit them. It's much appreciated if they would do it as always.
Of course, I have to take care myself not to drink too much. :-p

By the way, I've just studied a new phrase of New Year's greeting.

"May the new year bring you happiness ! "

It's a kind of optative sentences in written English, isn't it ?

When I greet someone in spoken English, I should say like the followings, right ?

"I wish you every happiness."
"I wish you a happy new year."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. black girl girls cartoons cartoon Contact northwest airlines National fire alarm code nfpa 72 Pay your time warner cable bill texas Obesity and neurontin Buspirone side effects sex http://www.asses0.info/Hardcorebigboobedhentai.html Georgia waycross accident accutane articles Max tire width r32 gtst buspirone venlafaxine back pain relief sinus headaches painsufferer.com Celexa vitamin buspirone ethex buspirone Hot lesbian sex video free dual screen portable dvd player http://www.home-security-phoenix.info/security-serbia-alarm-system.html