Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oil shower Again ?

January 19, 2006

The oil machine of our factory broke... My brother and I have to repair it next Saturday but our employees are taking their day off. We hate spending any extra money, so usually don't order them to work on their holidays. I'm afraid of taking an oil shower again ! Actually I've taken it before. That was exactly awful !
By the way I usually take some English lessons every Saturday morning, however, I'm not able to take them the day after tomorrow. I'm going to take them next Sunday morning instead.

I'm tied up !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can buy this type of soap in the US:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lava_soap

It works great for industrial situations, especially if you get another oil shower! Maybe they have it in Japan?

Your blog offers an interesting perspective... thanks for your sharing experiences :)

plow7010 said...

Hi, jd. Nice to see you again !
Great ! Thank you for your insight. I've just tried to find it on the Net whether we can have it or not in Japan. Maybe we can't.... so sad.
But it's nice of you to give me the information. I'm very glad to. See ya.