Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Driving license

January 4, 2005

My birthday is January 9. I had to go to a police office until February 9 in order to renew my driving license. I've never caused any traffic accidents and never violated any traffic regulations for 5 years. So I got the new one whose the term of validity is 5 years. In Japan, it's called a golden license. If I have caused the accidents or violated the regulations, I would have to take a couple of hours of course and the term of validity would be 3 years. I got the golden license through the efforts of driving safely. Safely ? No no. I've actually violated some regulations before of course. But I've never got any traffic tickets for the term. I was just lucky, right ? ha-ha.

By the way, I'm confused about the articles and plural form of English once again nowadays. I feel that I'm still a beginner of English. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

Anonymous said...

きたきたぁ!!!!!!
私が驚いたコメントと同じもんだよね。
              けいちゃん

Anonymous said...

おじ様、私10日だよ。1日違いやったねwおしいw
ていうか、おじ様がゴールドカード?何かの間違いだと思います・・・。
2時間たっぷり補習受けるべき!だってこの前喧嘩したでしょw
ごめん思いっきり母国語w

plow7010 said...

>> Kei-chan:

Yee-ha !
That's right ! they are called "spam comments" if I remember correctly.

Are you for real ? Your birthday is only one day defferent from mine ? Amazing !
Ha-ha...You have a good memory. :-)Yes, I've had a fight on a road before. I forget doing that. But I'll get my new golden license shortly. Is that funny ? :-)

Take care !