Sunday, January 29, 2006

Shout out !

January 29, 2006

Last night there was a farewell party at the neighboring town of my city. One of our American friends is leaving Japan at the beginning of next month. About 20 people attended the party. It's the proof of he's exactly a nice guy, I suppose.
We had lots of foods and beer at a beer hall in front of Izumisano station close to Kansai international airport. Then we went to a karaoke bar. I shouted out so loud when I sang Japanese prime minister Junichiro Koizumi's favorite song, "Forever Love". The burned calories was about 20 kcals ! I'm still a young man !?
I had at least 10 mugs of beer last night, if I remember correctly. It seems a little too much for my tired liver. I felt a little headache when I got up this morning... It's sort of a hangover ?

Tonight I have to visit a bar in order to say thanks to the American friend again. The master of the bar is one of his best friends, so he's going to give a party for his friend at his bar. But I'm not going to drink alcohol there. Because I usually never drink alcohol every Sunday to make ready for this week's work and go to bed around 10 pm. In addition, I'll have to drive a car tonight. Though I don't know why I automatically wake up around 4 or 5 am on weekdays, it might be a good way to keep my health and surf on the Net comfortably. It's the reason I go to bed early at the previous days I have to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting story takashi! i'll be sure to keep reading your blog while i'm in the USA...your karaoke was loud but good, don't worry! FOREVER LOVE !! FOREVER DREAM!!

daniel

plow7010 said...

Hi daniel, I'm very glad to see you here and glad to hear that you will keep reading this blog. :-)
If you will have some blogs, let me know.
I'm afraid I'm not sure that I come to the bar this Saturday. But we can see each other on the Net even though you're coming back to the States. Take care !