Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Discipline

January 18, 2006

Today I worked so hard ! 14 hours ! Sounds awful ! When I was a computer system engineer, I would often work from 12 hours to 14 hours a day. But my former job was a kind of deskwork. It's too hard for me to work 14 hours a day as a factory worker. I possibly just get old....haha.

By the way, when you were a child, what kind of housework had you ever helped before ? I used to clean up the house before getting off to school. And I would often work from 2 hours to 4 hours a day at my father's factory after school.
In my opinion, today's Japanese children should help around their house a lot more. My eldest son, 12 years old, clean up the bath everyday before getting off to school. It's sort of children discipline and necessary so that they grow up rightly. Because they can study that working is responsibility of everyone.

No comments: