Thursday, January 26, 2006

Get married

January 26, 2006

I've just got an email from one of my ex-coworkers, who lives in Tokyo and works for a computer service company. Actually I used to work for the company until 2001 and would often go for a drink after work with him.
His email extremely surprised me ! He's going to get married this April ! Yes ! He's actually still single even though he is almost the same age as me. (I'm 43 years old...) I'm worried if he is a gay or not.... haha. I'm just kidding, of course.
By the way, he's getting married with an nurse ! Wow ! Sounds terrific ! I'm jealous !

The email is exactly the first nice surprise of this year for me. And also, I'll be able to get on a plane, see my ex-coworkers, and visit Tokyo after a long time. I'll have a great time with the other ex-coworkers in Tokyo. I can't wait !

Anyway...
Congratulations on your engagement ! > Mr.M

No comments: