Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Year's Writing - Kakizome

January 10, 2006

kakizomeYesterday, my third son tried Kakizome, special New Year calligraphy, at the calligraphy class which he usually take on Tuesday. In Japanese, "calligraphy" is called "Syodo".
Although he is only 7 years old, did a great job ! ... It's just in my opinion. :-)

Some Japanese people write Kakizome in order to express their New Year's resolutions.

By the way, today is the birthday of one of my friends. Happy birthday to Kei-chan ! But I don't know how old she has turned. No, no. I actually know how old she is. But it's dangerous for me to mention about her age. (^_^;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

な・何を!!!!!
私は30代を楽しむのだぁw

plow7010 said...

Hello, kei-chan.(maybe...)
Have fun with your age !
You're really still a young and cute girl.