Monday, January 16, 2006

A terrible mistake - I'll never go.

January 16, 2006

I've just found my terrible mistake in the e-mail which I sent one of my friends the day before yesterday !

I told him that I might go to the bar which a New Year party was going to be held on the day, and I was about to go there. But I decided not to go there because I wanted to have dinner with family. Actually, nowadays I'm not able to have it with my family on weekdays due to my recent busy job.
So I told him in an e-mail, "I want to have dinner with my family today. So I'll never go. Sorry." But I should have told, "I won't go today.", I think. The sentence, "I'll never go.", means "I decided not to go in the rest of my life.", right ?
I have to apologize to him, however, I think he will excuse me because he knows I'm still an English beginner.

No comments: