Sunday, January 08, 2006

Nice dream !

January 8, 2006

Yesterday, I took some English lessons after a long time. I haven't been speaking English for 2 weeks. So my brains didn't work well first, even though I've been writing my English diary all that time. In addition, I had to maintain the machinery of our factory, and had to send our customers a lot of our products on the morning.
I always prepare to attend my English classes in order to change my brains into English mode. But I didn't have enough time to change them. I was so embarrassed at the lesson.
After 2 regular English lessons, I took much longer free-talking English lessons than the usual ones I take. I was so irritated with my tough brains. I wasn't able to catch most of the English words which some teachers said. (>_<)
After the English lessons, I went for a drink to a bar. I had some beer and a good time there. Then I left the bar to catch the last train home. I was able to catch it but there're no taxies at the nearest station from my house. Oh, my dear ! So I had to walk home and it took about 30 minutes. Terrible ! But it's a good way to keep my health though. :-p

But there was a great thing last night !

The dream I dreamed last night was terrific ! In the dream, I was talking with some native English speakers. Of course, in English ! Great ! I was very lucky to take lots of English lessons in the dream ! (#^.^#)
Actually, I have a little headache now. I'm not sure it's caused by drinking too much or by using my brains too much. :-p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Saeko, nice to meet you.
When I was surfing the net, I found your Japanese blog. Then I came here.
What a surprising thing was that I go to same English school as yours!

Anyway, nearly same thing happened to me last week except "nice dream". I hadn't took lesson for two weeks. Thus when I went to English school after such a long interval, my brain and tongue didn't work at all. It made me so depressed. :-<

Well, I'm sure you'll do good job in next lesson because of your nice dream.
I hope to dream like yours and make my brain work much better. :-D

See ya.

plow7010 said...

>>saeko-san:

Thanks for your first visit.
I'm really glad to meet you.
Well, you've looked at my Japanese blog, haven't you ?
Thanks again. (^^)/

You're much younger than me, so you have smart brains and can do everything better than me. Keep going ! (^^)

By the way, I've heard that we have to say "my brains" and must not say "my brain", if I remember correctly. Because we have left brain, right brain, and more, right ? I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your Japanese blog, too. You're a good writer not only in Japanese but also in English, I think.

BTW, thanks for your great advice! That makes sense. To tell the truth, when I speak English, I tend not to care about plural or preposition so much. (I know I'm terrible English speaker...) Your comment made me notice something important.

Thank you, again.

plow7010 said...

>> saeko-san:

Thanks for your revisit.
I'm always worried about my English like you. - such as articles(a, the) and plural.
But we aren't native English speakers, of course. So, if we made terrible mistakes, what's done is done. Just in my opinion. (^_^;)

Let's keep on going together !