Friday, January 13, 2006

Pollution by pigeons

January 13, 2006

I hate pigeons ! Because they often leave their poop in the warehouse of our factory !
They often bother my father, my brother, and me, especially my father always get upset due to his short temper.
Recently we have tried lots of methods in order to drive them away, but we haven't been able to do that.
Today I researched how to drive away the pigeons on the Internet. I've found a method to do that. According to a web site, you can drive them away easily by using strong magnets. Birds can know the direction they want to fly with magnetic force, can't they ? So I ordered some strong magnets which are called "Birds Killer" on an Internet shopping mall. We're going to try them next week. Of course we can return the goods within 8 days from the date of purchase if they don't work well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there! I just read this post of yours and its such a coincidence! I absolutely hate pigeons too. I heard that if you throw baking soda at them, they will explode. Good luck with the magnets. We can never do those things here in UK because the animal rights activist groups here are very powerful. And there is a law here in UK against cruelty to animals..... you can get fined or even jailed for it!
*笑*

plow7010 said...

Hi ! mouss-san.
Thanks for your first comment on my blog.
You found this post on the link of my mixi's page, right ?
I'm very glad ! Yesterday the magnets reached our factory and we put them in the warehouse. It seems they work well for now. They never hurt any birds. Have you ever heard this way before ?

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this method actually. Its the first time I'm hearing this. But well done, my friend! At least now the pigeons don't bother u anymore. Have u watched a movie called The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock? Its about humans being attacked by crows.

I found out about your blog through you old website.

plow7010 said...

Mouss-san, nice to see you again here. :-)
Yeah, I know the movie. I like most of the films made by him. See ya !