Friday, January 06, 2006

Maintenance

January 6, 2005

Excuse... I'll post about my work again today. m(_ _)m

After today's work, my younger brother and I discussed the issues of our factory today in order to avoid mechanical problems as far as possible. And then we decided to call the maker of the machinery tomorrow and to adjust it better. It's a kind of maintenance. So we have to work tomorrow morning even if it's Saturday, our holiday, tomorrow. And also we have to send 14 tons of our products, recycled fiber, on the same day.
And now, I have a little muscle pain. It's maybe caused by working after a week interval. I felt getting old, however, I've heard that it's the proof of being young to have such a pain soon after taking exercise. So I might be younger than I think and I also need to do the maintenance of my body. :-p


By the way....I might catch a cold again..... I'm feeling a little bad and fevered. But I have to work and to take some English lessons tomorrow. They are truly my responsibility, right ? :-) I'm going straight to bed. Good night.

No comments: