Sunday, April 02, 2006

Passing point

April 2, 2006

I took the test as I posted on this blog last Monday, which is to be level 4 student at the school I often take some English lessons.
Of course, I passed it ! Yes ! I can say the phrase, "I aced it !"

But I felt I'm a low level learner of English when the teacher required me to role-play... To be honest, I'm better at talking about my ordinary days than role-play because of writing my diary in English. So sometimes it's hard for me to imagine the situation of role-play.

For me, this level up is sort of a milestone(a passing point). Of course I'm so glad to pass it today, though. Anyway, I can't be too diligent in my study so that I speak English fluently.

And now, I'm so wired I could sit up all through this month !
(I've just made myself this sentence that is similar to "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse !")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »