Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Reason of English study

April 18, 2006

Some English teachers and my classmates occasionally ask me why I study English. Because I'm a factory worker and they think my job doesn't require me to study English.
That's true. In fact, I don't need to study it in my business.

I always responded to the question till lately like this:
Studying English makes me feel fresh and positive and that's a good exercise for my old and tough brains.

But I respond to the question these days like the following:
The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know. The more I realize I don't know, the more I want to learn. That's why I study English.

Sounds soooooooo cool !

This phrase was left by a very famous physical scientist(physicist). I think almost all people in the world know his name.... Right ! Albert Einstein !

2 comments:

jyuushichinichi said...

初めまして。。

どんな理由があるけど、続いて頑張ってください。
応援しております。

plow7010 said...

jyuushichinichiさん:
はじめまして!
コメント、ありがとうございます。
後で、そちらのブログにお邪魔しますね。(^_-)-☆