Friday, April 07, 2006

Punctured ?

April 7, 2006

forkliftYesterday there were terrible accidents in my factory. One of them occurred on the forklift we often use to put recycling material in the production line.
When I was driving the forklift, the right side front tire suddenly made a loud noise ! Phut ! The tire has gone flat ! The forklift leaned to the right ! I thought the tire must have been punctured at that time but my thought was wrong. After the checkup, it turned out to be a break of the tire pumping stub pipe of front tire. We replaced the tire with another tire of another forklift immediately. We lost almost one hour.... Plus we also had some accidents in the factory. We had to work overtime... My younger brother and I shouted out, "It's been one of those days !"

No comments: