Saturday, April 22, 2006

Visiting Tokyo

April 22, 2006

I'm about to leave home for Tokyo.

The purpose I visit Tokyo was to attend my friend's wedding reception that is being held tomorrow morning. Of course I'm attending it.
I decided to add one more thing to the purpose a few days ago.

A terrible accident has made one of my acquaintances who lives in Tokyo so sad for a long time, I suppose. Actually his eldest son passed away a couple of weeks ago after being hit by a train. Apparently he was walking on the railroad. So I decided to visit the acquaintance's house.

Nine years ago the acquaintance sent me some emails to solace my mind when my second son passed away due to the heart problem. Both his eldest son and my second son were kind of handicapped children. That's why we've know each other. In fact we got to know each other on the Internet to exchange our opinions how to take care of them.

He's really one of the strongest guys in the world ! He's decided to make a movie for his eldest son ! Because he is a playwright ! Sounds great ! I'll aid him to succeed in it !

No comments: