Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Almost fight

April 11, 2006

There was an amusing(?) happening on the BBQ party that we had at the seaside close to Kansai international airport the day before yesterday.

gunSome young people were doing an illegal act at that time. They were riding on a tricycle buggy on the seashore in spite of motorbike riding is prohibited at the area. My Australian friend got angry and asked me if it's OK to throw some stones to them. Of course I responded "No way !" and gave a warning to them right away. My friend looked concerned. I said to him, "Don't worry. I'm much stronger than them. Because I have guns !"
I was so glad to have such an exciting experience. haha.

"Guns" is an American slang word, which means the muscles in the upper arms if my memory serves me correctly.

| | |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Plow,

You are talking about your biceps (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biceps_brachii)

Usually, you would says "guns" (plural) because you are talking about both of your biceps.

You may like to read the "Urban Dictionary". Here is the entry for guns:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=guns

It contains many sayings/words that people will use. However, many entries in the "Urban Dictionary" are offensive like "nigga" (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nigga)

So please be careful when using new words.

plow7010 said...

Hi jd,

That's nice of you. Thank you so much.
I'll be careful from now on.

I've just updated this article.