Thursday, April 27, 2006

BAR60

April 27, 2006

Let me introduce a nice bar to you. :)

I occasionally visit "BAR60" to have a relaxed time. This bar isn't so big but you can have a good time with a family atmosphere.
Here the website of BAR60 is.

One of my American friends who used to live in Osaka-Japan recommended me to go for a drink there. And then I visit there once a month. I sometimes meet some nice foreigners there. It's so fun !

The nearest station is Sakai-Higashi station of Nankai Kouya line in Osaka, Japan. If you live in Osaka, please go for a drink to the bar ! When you are there on Saturday, you might get a lucky break. Yes ! You might be able to meet me there ! ... It's not so lucky thing. haha.

Actually, I'm the eldest customer whenever I visit there.... (ToT) Anyway I always can renew my youth and get tons of energy. Thank you, the master "MASA" !

Some day I hope to meet you there who are reading this article !

| |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Plow,

It appears that you had a restful trip to Tokyo. You mentioned Mt. Fuji... have you ever had the experience of climbing Mt. Fuji? And remember at the bar, "drink in moderation" :)

plow7010 said...

No, I've never climbed Mt.Fuji befofe. But I'd like to some day.

Thank you for your advice.
I usually drink in moderation when drinking at the bar, because it's a little far from my house. I don't drink too much at the bar in order to take the last train. :)