Sunday, April 23, 2006

Shinkansen, Mt.Fuji, My friends

April 23, 2006

I'm typing this article in a hotel, which is in Tokyo. A friend of mine who is having wedding ceremony today made a reservation in my name with the hotel. It offers Internet access and I brought my laptop. That's why I can upload this article on my blog though I'm not at home.

I usually make a flight when I visit Tokyo, because I live near Kansai international airport. But I take a Shinkansen bullet train(新幹線 しんかんせん) this time for a change. I could see a glorious view of Mt. Fuji(富士山 ふじさん) from the train.

Shinkansen Mount Fuji
After today's wedding ceremony and reception, I'm going to meet in person a woman who I has gotten to know on "mixi", a very famous SNS(Social Networking Site) in Japan. I has been looking forward to meeting her for a long time. She is definitely one of the greatest artists in the world in my opinion. Please have a look at her web site if you like. You'll be able to see tons of great art objects made by her. :-)

| | |

No comments: