Sunday, April 09, 2006

Kindergarten

April 9, 2006

ceremony
cherry blossomentrace

I visited a new public kindergarten yesterday that my daughter has just entered. The number of children in my city has been decreasing lately, plus my city has been facing a budget deficit(been in the red) recently. So the mayor of my city decided to merge 3 public kindergartens into 1 public one last year.

The opening ceremony of new public kindergarten was held yesterday morning. So many children, most of their parents, and some education officials got in on it.
Actually the new kindergarten isn't new. It was one of 3 old kindergartens that was closed last month. It was renewed, renamed, and redecorated as a new one. Looks very clean ! The lively voice of many children always makes me feel warm inside. I bet my daughter have a good time and make friends with many boys and girls.... No way ! Only girls ! I wish she doesn't make any boyfriends... too early for her age to have a boyfriend. haha. just kidding.

Anyway I wish all children happiness ! So many cherry blossoms congratulate on your new lives !

| | |

No comments: