Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tire chains

December 14, 2005

I've decided to buy tire chains in order to go to a snowy district this weekend.
The area is close to Kinosaki hot spring in Hyogo prefecture along the Sea of Japan. It will be really cold, I guess.
I'm going to have a lot of crabs there this weekend with my family, my ex-coworkers, and their family. I sometimes have events like this with my ex-coworkers after I quit my previous job.
We usually go there at this time of every year. We've never used tire chains before when visiting there. But according to today's forecast, it's colder than average year in Japan. So I'm buying them just in case. I hope I won't have any opportunities to use them at that time. I'm not used to driving on snowy roads.

By the way, I'll post the dairy written about this trip later with some delicious-looking pictures. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!