Friday, December 09, 2005

Have to change

December 9, 2005

I went to an English school today, which I always attend on every Saturday morning, in order to change my brain into the English mode. :-)
I'll have an Australian guest tomorrow. So I have to do it.
I joined some lessons which we can talk each other freely about any topics. There were several students in the room. One of them, who looks much older than me, is very good at speaking English. Of course he's Japanese but he seems like a native English speaker for the other students and me. He is truly a high level student ! I was so surprise at his talking. I couldn't catch some words of what he said in English. I was confused a little. But it sounded informative and exciting for me. I got the urge to be an English speaker like him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey international friends! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the dating service maybe endless. Maybe I will have a better keyword, searching for match maker since my keyword "instant" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!