Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Considering business, health

December 27, 2005

I'm still pretty busy at work. My brother and I made a prediction of whether our amount of production is enough or not. We have just guessed that our customer's orders would be ahead of our supply. We may have to work more hard... But we discussed our lives... We have been working so hard recently. It means breaking down our health to work more hard. We need to take a rest. So we have just decided not to push ourselves. I suppose most Japanese workers work too hard. For us, health is much more important than money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog during a search on Japan and think it is very interesting. Thank you for sharing your experiences. Also, your written English is good.

Stay genki :)

plow7010 said...

Hi, jd.

Thanks for your visiting and the compliment.
I'm really glad to hear your comment. Please come again.
I'll stay genki. :-)