Sunday, December 25, 2005

Bowling and Glasses

December 25, 2005

I went bowling with my family this morning. I suppose it's the best way to play inside - such as playing bowls, when it's cold like the recent weather in Japan.
I've heard that the bowling alleys in my city are the cheapest in Japan before.
I'm not exactly so good at bowling. The highest bowling store I've got before is around 180. My best score was 130 today....(ToT)
After that, we went to a cheap belt-conveyor sushi restaurant for lunch. I had 14 dishes. It sounds eating too much, doesn't it ? :-p
Then I visited to the glasses shop ,which one of my ex-classmates works for, in order to get my new glasses. The glasses are bifocals as I've posted on this blog before. I can look at everything well, especially nearby objects ! On the other hand, I realized my aging. I'm really so sad....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!